ONE SONG CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
The Love Peace and Harmony Foundation was founded by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha to serve all humanity and to change the consciousness of humanity by singing Love, Peace and Harmony. Singing the Divine Soul Song of Love, Peace and Harmony helps to uplift the frequency and vibration of humanity and Mother Earth.
Our Maui group created a Love Peace Harmony Ukulele & Singers Group in 2016 under the leadership of Howard Takamori and Annette Omuro. Thanks to Howard’s masterful tutelage, the group learned some simple chords to accompany the Divine Soul Song of Love, Peace, and Harmony.
Our group ventures out into the community and visits nursing homes, Adult Day Care Centers, preschools, and elementary schools to spread love, aloha and the message of love, peace, and harmony.
There are also many ongoing projects around the world:
- Helping and supporting earthquake victims in Nepal
- Enhancing lives in Bhutan by supporting the community with programs in education
- Healthcare and nutrition
- Teaching meditation techniques to reduce stress for veterans with PTSD
- In Hawaii, we are planting trees to cover in areas on Oahu and to help reforest the watershed and educate students with hands-on experiences about their heritage
- Nature and local replanting efforts
Their schedule before the COVID-19 lockdown:
- Wailuku Hale Makua Nursing Home - 3rd Monday of the month (9:00 - 9:20am)
- Kahului Hale Makua Nursing Home - 3rd Monday of the month (10:00 - 10:30am)
- Kahului Hongwanji Preschool - 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month (8:45 - 9:05am)
- Waihee Elementary School - 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month (9:00 - 9:45am)
We welcome everyone to join this group to help bring more love, peace, and harmony to humanity.
For more information about our Love Peace Harmony Maui group, please contact Annette at (808) 281-2225
For more information about the Love Peace Harmony Foundation, please visit: LovePeaceHarmony.org
"As a staff member of one of the nursing homes here on Maui, I have noticed the joy the Love Peace Harmony Group brings to our residents. It touches my heart to hear & see them singing LPH in sign language: moving their arms and smiling and becoming more alert. The positive message in the LPH song transforms our residents' ordinary day into a joyful day. Thank you LPH group!"
R. B. Staff
I had been experiencing a headache all day. When the meditation started, my headache was at a level 8. Afterwards, my level dropped down to a 2 and I felt more peaceful. The soothing voice of Laurie and the LPH music helped me to destress and allow the healing energies in to soothe my headache.